Thu, 05 Jan|
Confident Kids School Holiday Class
Getting kids moving, burning off excess energy, having fun and boosting self-esteem. While parents sit back watching the fun, enjoying a mini break!
Time & Location
05 Jan 2023, 8:30 am – 9:20 am
Maroochydore, Chambers Island, Maroochydore QLD 4558, Australia
About the event
A fun 45 min class for kids who enjoy running around outdoors, playing new and also somewhat familiar games, interacting with others and feeling good about themselves and their abilities!
These classes are suitable for children on the Autism Spectrum (high functioning, can take basic instruction and participate in activities/games with basic and physical ability requirements) as well as Neuro-typical children who simply enjoy playing and being active.
The Coach ensures every child receives his full attention throughout the activity, and that every child feels included and can achieve something.
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL. Read T&C before booking in.
Age: 4+ yrs
Class size: Minimum 4 children booked in at least 24-hours prior to each class. Maximum 12 children. Location: Chambers Island, Maroochydore
$12 for one child
$10 each for siblings
$15 each for late bookings
Paid via bank transfer to the detail provided upon booking.
What happens after you book in online?
You'll receive an email confirmation and will need to make a bank transfer of the full fee. If your payment doesn't appear by 24 hours before the class, or proof of payment hasn't been emailed to email@example.com your booking may not hold. We can't guarantee your place will remain. If it does, you can pay on the day before the class starts via the Square reader using a debit/credit card with a fee attached (this won't be classed as a late booking).
- Bookings are required by 6:00pm 4th and 11th January.
- Participants must sign a digital Waiver form prior to attending (automatcally emailed to you upon booking)
- Full payment must be made via bank transfer by 24 hours before the class, or proof emailed. If your payment doesn't appear by 24 hours before the class, or proof of payment hasn't been emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org your booking may not hold. We can't guarantee your place will remain. If it does, you can pay on the day before the class starts via the Square reader using a debit/credit card with a fee attached (this won't be classed as a late booking).
- Correct email address and phone number must be entered at time of booking.
- Late bookings and 'walk-ins' welcome if there is availability in the classes which is decided upon by Autism & Beyond.
- Accepted 'walks-ins' must pay via credit card/debit card via the Square reader upon arrival before class starts.
- NDIS funding may be available - retain booking receipt to make a claim.
Read event policy before booking.
Class passFrom $10.00 to $15.00