Available Employment Opportunities
Become a Children's Support Worker
We're seeking another superstar Support Worker for the Sunshine Cast region.
This is a high quality service for low-level ASD children in a casual employee role.
Read about the role then apply below if you're keen and believe you're a suitable candidate.
We'll be in contact to advise receipt of application and may invite you to attend an interview in person.
Read 'About the Support Worker Role' THOROUGHLY before applying.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Have a strong internet connection on the device being used (phone, tablet, computer etc);
2. Click the "Complete the Application Form" button below;
3. A Google Form should appear;
4. Enter text into all of the required fields, upload a resume document (Word or PDF) into the section that asks for that (the file needs to be located on the device being used at the time), as well as any proof documents available as per the next upload section (not required);
5. Click 'Submit' to complete the entry and wait one to four days for a manual email response.
- If trying to access the form and being asked to 'Sign in to a Google account' EMAIL US to advise and request "access" to the form.
- If access is provided and the form is still not working for you, try clearing the Cache on your device and trying again.
Alternatively, create a free Google account and try again,
- If unable to access the form from a mobile phone, try using a tablet or computer. Alternatively clear cache and cookies, close and reopen your browser and refresh the page, turn off any plugins and extensions then reload the page, try opening the page using another browser (Google is best).
If all above attempts have been made and you still can't access the form, please email us to advise of the problem in great detail.
>> If you're invited to an interview please respond no later than 48 hours from the date of the email to avoid missing out on an interview opportunity <<