Thu, 12 Jan|
Confident Kids School Holiday Class
Getting kids moving, burning off excess energy, having fun and boosting self-esteem. While parents sit back watching the fun, enjoying a mini break!
Time & Location
12 Jan 2023, 8:30 am – 9:20 am
Maroochydore, Chambers Island, Maroochydore QLD 4558, Australia
About the event
A fun 45 min class for kids who enjoy running around outdoors, playing new and also somewhat familiar games, interacting with others and feeling good about themselves and their abilities!
These classes are suitable for children on the Autism Spectrum (high functioning, can take basic instruction and participate in activities/games with basic and physical ability requirements) as well as Neuro-typical children who simply enjoy playing and being active.
The Coach ensures every child receives his full attention throughout the activity, and that every child feels included and can achieve something.
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL. Read T&C here before booking in.
Age: 4+ yrs
Class size: Minimum 4 children booked in at least 24-hours prior to each class. Maximum 12 children. Location: Chambers Island, Maroochydore
$12 for one child
$10 each for siblings
$15 each for late bookings
What happens after you book in online?
Within 1-3 days of booking you'll receive an email (sent manually by Aimee, within our standard office hours - we're closed 11am 24/12/22-29/12/22) to confirm receipt of your booking request and including the digital Waiver you need to read and sign no later than 24-hours before the class.
- Bookings are required by 6:00pm 4th and 11th January.
- Participants must sign a digital Waiver form prior to attending (manually emailed by Aimee once booking has been made)
- Correct email address must be entered at time of booking.
- Late bookings and 'walk-ins' welcome if there is availability in the classes which is decided upon by Autism & Beyond.
- Accepted 'walks-ins' must pay via credit card/debit card via the Square reader upon arrival before class starts.
- NDIS funding may be available - retain booking receipt to make a claim.
Class passFrom $10.00 to $15.00